Article Details

    Delhi University BDS Seat Matrix-2020

    01 Oct 2020

    DU NEET Dental 2020 Seat Matrix

    DU NEET Dental 2020 Seat Matrix

    Seat Matrix means the total number of Seats available in all participating Colleges for a particular course in different Category and different Quota. Generally the Seat Matrix is published or Released by respective counselling authorities, Seat Matrix released for each academic session as the number of seats keeps on changing every year. Seat Matrix Is one of the most important factors affecting NEET Cut Off as the fewer number of seats lead to higher Cut-Offs. So Seat Matrix helps the candidates in selecting the right College and right course according to the availability of Seats. 

    The Present Year Seat Matrix has not been released until now by the respective authorities, for the time being candidates can check the Last Year Seat Matrix for reference purpose. 

    Delhi University Affiliated Dental Colleges BDS Seat Matrix-2020

    Delhi University (DU) BDS Seat Matrix 2020

    In DU Out of 100% seats , 85% of seats are reserved for Delhi state Students only  as ordered by Supreme court of India and the remaining 15% seats are allotted to   All India 15% Quota.. 

    Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi Seat Matrix-2020

    In Maulana Azad Dental College total 40 BDS Seats available, Out of these 40 BDS Seats, 6 BDS Seats are allotted to All India Quota and 34 BDS seats are allotted to Delhi State Government Quota

    Total
    GEN
    GEN CW
    GEN PH
    SC
    SC CW
    SC PH
    ST
    ST CW
    ST PH
    OBC
    OBC CW
    OBC PH
    Total 85% Delhi Quota Seats
    15% All India Quota
    40
    15
    1
    1
    5
    0
    0
    3
    0
    0
    8
    1
    0
    34
    6

    Five percent (5%) seats are reserved on horizontal (compartmental) basis for the candidates belonging to C.W Categories. Admission may be offered to the Children/Widows of Officer and Men of the Armed Forces including Para-Military Personnel (C.W.).

    CW = Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel

    Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi Seat Matrix -2020

    In Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, total 50 BDS Seats are available. Out of total 50 BDS Seats, 2 BDS Seats are allotted to Internal Quota or Institutional Quota, 25 BDS Seats are allotted to Muslim Minority Quota and 23 BDS are allotted to All India Open Quota

    Quota Type
    Category
    BDS Seats
    Jamia Internal
    GN
    2
    Jamia Internal
    GN PH
    0
    Jamia Muslim
    GN
    15
    Jamia Muslim
    OBC
    4
    Jamia Muslim
    ST
    1
    Jamia Muslim Women
    GN
    5
    Jamia OPEN
    GN
    20
    Jamia OPEN
    GN PH
    3
    Total

    50

    ESIC Dental College, New Delhi BDS Seat Matrix-2020

    Category
    BDS Seats
    Delhi General
    22
    Delhi OBC
    11
    Delhi SC
    6
    Delhi Scheduled Tribe
    3
    15% of AIQ to be filled by qualified candidates of  NEET UG
    8
    Total
    50



    Copyrights © 2020 NEET COUNSELLING all rights reserved.