Article Details

    Maharashtra NEET 2019 Cutoff College wise and Category wise

    09 Sep 2020

    Maharashtra MBBS Cut off 2019 College wise and Category wise

    Maharashtra NEET 2019 cut off for Government and Private Medical colleges for 85% State Quota Seats: :Commissionerate of Common Entrance Test (CET), Maharashtra  releases the NEET allotment and admitted list after each Round for Government and Private Medical colleges for admission to 85% State Quota seats. Maharashtra NEET 2019 State 85% cut off has been prepared after the Counselling conducted by Commissionerate of Common Entrance Test (CET), Maharashtra. Based on the MBBS allotment list released last year, All India Rank Cut off Range has been arranged based on the Category for each college. Table below reports the AIR cut off range for 85% State Quota seats in Government and Private Medical colleges released by Commissionerate of Common Entrance Test (CET), Maharashtra for 2019 admission. This information possibly will help students to make the correct choice filling during the Maharashtra State Quota Online NEET 2020 Counselling Process.

    Maharashtra NEET cutoff 2019 for 85% State Quota seats

    We are providing Maharashtra State Quota Rank Range for each reservation category college-wise in below table. If you want to find out whether you can get MBBS seat in your desired college for your NEET score, you can select the state colleges from the below list and check the All India Rank given for your reservation category. If your score is below that All India Rank range for your category, then you may have better chances to get the admission in that college.

    Types of Maharashtra NEET 2019 Cut off: Maharashtra MBBS cutoff 2019 can be classified in following Quotas 1) 15% All India Quota Cut off, 2) 85% State Quota Cut off. And 85% State Quota Seats further classified into two Quotas i) 70% Regional Quota (i.e Rest of Maharashtra Region, Vidarba Region and Marathwada Region) . ii) 30 % State Quota. Within these two quotas, the constitutional quota and 30% state quota for female aspirants will also be reserved. The constitutional quota of Maharashtra includes Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Vimukta Jati/Denotified Tribes (VJ/DT) - A, Nomadic Tribes (NT) - B, Nomadic Tribes - C, Nomadic Tribes - D, Other Backward Class (OBC).

    Maharashtra NEET cut off 2019 for 85% State Quota seats for Government Medical Colleges

    Maharashtra MBBS cut off 2019 for 85% State Quota seats for Government Colleges

    In Maharashtra total 23 Government Medical Colleges approved by MCI and Participating in NEET Counselling. In Maharashtra total 4180 MBBS Seats available in Government Medical Colleges, Out of these 4180 MBBS Seats In Government Medical Colleges 654 MBBS Seats are allotted to All India Quota and 3510 MBBS Seats are allotted to 85% State Competent Authority Quota. And  A specified number of seats i.e. at the Government Medical Colleges (16 seats) in the Maharashtra State have been kept at the disposal of the Government of India. Seats for nominees of Government of India will be filled up by The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.

    Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges MBBS Cut Off 2019 for Rest of Maharashtra Region

    In Rest of Maharashtra Region 13 Government Medical Colleges available .In each Government Medical college of Rest of Maharashtra region 70% Seats reserved for Rest of Maharashtra Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Vidarba and Marathwada Regions Candidates.

    Maharashtra 70% Regional Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Rest of Maharashtra Region in Government Medical Colleges

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST
    EWS

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    B.J.Government Medical College, Pune
    6951
    604
    19848
    560
    76201
    460
    16449
    570
    176223
    358
    35119
    526
    Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur
    11839
    585
    29026
    538
    99230
    431
    34344
    527
    244343
    309
    45152
    507
    Government Medical College, Baramathi
    15039
    574
    34979
    526
    101819
    428
    38161
    520
    254436
    302
    NA
    NA
    Grant Medical College, Mumbai
    6994
    604
    18830
    563
    64761
    476
    19570
    561
    167460
    365
    31656
    533
    Government Medical College, Jalgaon
    18096
    565
    37526
    521
    106281
    423
    41637
    513
    277011
    288
    53290
    493
    Government Medical College, Sangli, Miraj
    12257
    583
    30751
    535
    100459
    430
    34662
    525
    238951
    312
    45270
    507
    H.B.T Medical College &Dr.R.N.Cooper Muncipal General Hospital,Juhu, Mumbai
    8336
    598
    24307
    549
    90607
    441
    28535
    539
    226223
    321
    39633
    517
    Lokmanya Tilak Muncipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
    5526
    611
    22386
    554
    76754
    459
    26614
    543
    202821
    337
    32193
    532
    Rajashree Chatrapati Sahu Maharaj Govt. Medical College, Kolhapur
    13189
    580
    32002
    532
    101643
    429
    37244
    521
    241318
    310
    NA
    NA
    Rajiv Gandhi Medical College & Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Thane
    9291
    594
    25716
    546
    82905
    451
    37003
    522
    233750
    315
    40014
    516
    Shri bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Dhule
    16217
    570
    35372
    525
    102900
    427
    40272
    516
    263328
    297
    50034
    499
    Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai
    1376
    644
    8632
    596
    35028
    526
    10407
    590
    144023
    385
    14082
    577
    Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
    5436
    612
    18222
    565
    79353
    456
    20046
    560
    188199
    348
    27297
    542

    Maharashtra 30% State Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Rest of Maharashtra Region in Government Medical Colleges

    In Rest of Maharashtra Region 13 Government Medical Colleges available. In each Government Medical college of Rest of Maharashtra region 70% Seats reserved for Rest of Maharashtra Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Vidarba and Marathwada Regions Candidates.

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST
    EWS

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    B.J.Government Medical College, Pune
    2639
    631
    5928
    609
    21766
    555
    5388
    612
    90896
    441
    8357
    597
    Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur
    9405
    593
    18977
    562
    47510
    503
    14808
    575
    147672
    382
    29571
    537
    Government Medical College, Baramathi
    12462
    582
    23070
    552
    50540
    498
    20096
    560
    209329
    332
    NA
    NA
    Grant Medical College, Mumbai
    2294
    634
    3740
    622
    13454
    579
    5157
    613
    54040
    492
    7855
    600
    Government Medical College, Jalgaon
    15286
    573
    30230
    536
    65666
    474
    30175
    536
    223595
    322
    39002
    518
    Government Medical College, Sangli, Miraj
    9866
    591
    19811
    560
    48267
    502
    16909
    568
    184016
    351
    26072
    545
    H.B.T Medical College &Dr.R.N.Cooper Muncipal General Hospital,Juhu, Mumbai
    3525
    624
    8118
    598
    24026
    550
    5935
    609
    97685
    433
    11864
    584
    Lokmanya Tilak Muncipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
    1776
    639
    6141
    608
    22091
    554
    8063
    599
    78756
    456
    10423
    589
    Rajashree Chatrapati Sahu Maharaj Govt. Medical College, Kolhapur
    10971
    587
    22908
    552
    49880
    499
    14036
    577
    222745
    323
    NA
    NA
    Rajiv Gandhi Medical College & Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Thane
    7563
    601
    17474
    566
    32009
    532
    NA
    NA
    172104
    361
    13115
    580
    Shri bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Dhule
    14011
    577
    27510
    541
    56858
    488
    25376
    546
    182910
    352
    38527
    519
    Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai
    425
    663
    1588
    641
    6652
    605
    2122
    635
    14781
    575
    3032
    627
    Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
    1831
    638
    2599
    631
    12683
    582
    2908
    628
    109950
    419
    4660
    616

    Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges MBBS Cut Off 2019 for Vidarba Region

    In Vidarba Region 6 Government Medical Colleges available. In each Government Medical college of Vidarba Region 70% Seats reserved for Vidarba Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Rest of Maharashtra and Marathwada Regions.

    Maharashtra 70% Regional Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Vidarba Region Government Medical Colleges

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST
    EWS

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    Government Medical College, Akola
    18825
    563
    24222
    549
    56717
    504
    80431
    454
    194441
    343
    42178
    512
    Government Medical College, Chandrapur
    25989
    545
    30137
    536
    71881
    465
    106030
    424
    206798
    334
    53635
    493
    Government Medical College, Gondia
    28494
    539
    32316
    531
    68293
    470
    107822
    422
    205277
    335
    54007
    492
    Government Medical College, Nagpur
    7879
    600
    13147
    580
    29524
    537
    44366
    508
    123556
    405
    28171
    540
    Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur
    13302
    580
    16323
    570
    37346
    521
    54115
    492
    145972
    384
    35887
    524
    Shri Vasant Rao Naik Memorial Medical College, Yavatmal
    23066
    552
    27806
    541
    60850
    481
    93971
    437
    185289
    350
    46667
    504

    Maharashtra 30% State Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Vidarba Region Government Medical Colleges

    In Vidarba Region 6 Government Medical Colleges available. In each Government Medical college of Vidarba Region 70% Seats reserved for Vidarba Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Rest of Maharashtra and Marathwada Regions Candidates.

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST
    EWS

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    Government Medical College, Akola
    14997
    574
    20079
    560
    60966
    481
    30677
    535
    118750
    410
    35781
    524
    Government Medical College, Chandrapur
    18201
    565
    27939
    541
    69863
    468
    32334
    531
    197978
    341
    48168
    502
    Government Medical College, Gondia
    18934
    563
    30404
    535
    77187
    458
    31098
    534
    172910
    360
    43408
    510
    Government Medical College, Nagpur
    3077
    627
    8802
    596
    30443
    535
    11741
    585
    75703
    460
    23799
    550
    Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur
    8584
    596
    13699
    578
    47476
    503
    13572
    579
    122691
    406
    29447
    537
    Shri Vasant Rao Naik Memorial Medical College, Yavatmal
    17197
    567
    25416
    546
    67607
    479
    30648
    535
    155982
    375
    39366
    517

    Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges MBBS Cut Off 2019 for Marathwada Region

    In Marathwada Region 4 Government Medical Colleges available. In each Government Medical college of Marathwada Region 70% Seats reserved for Marathwada Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Vidarba and Rest of Maharashtra Regions.

    Maharashtra 70% Regional Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Marathwada Region Government Medical Colleges

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST
    EWS

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    Dr.Shankarrao Chavan Government Medical College, Nanded
    19150
    562
    27235
    542
    63491
    477
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    30694
    535
    Government Medical College, Aurangabad
    9771
    592
    18033
    565
    43051
    511
    12789
    581
    115556
    414
    23316
    551
    Government Medical College, Latur
    23691
    551
    31211
    534
    63548
    477
    28125
    540
    169249
    363
    NA
    NA
    Swami Ramananda Teertha Rural Gov Medical College, Ambajogi
    26436
    544
    32606
    531
    68407
    470
    28999
    538
    180290
    354
    41277
    514

    Maharashtra 30% State Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Marathwada Region Government Medical Colleges

    In Marathwada Region 4 Government Medical Colleges available. In each Government Medical college of Marathwada Region 70% Seats reserved for Marathwada Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Vidarba and Rest of Maharashtra Regions candidates.

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST
    EWS

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    Dr.Shankarrao Chavan Government Medical College, Nanded
    11932
    584
    21184
    557
    56958
    487
    19605
    561
    55746
    489
    25100
    547
    Government Medical College, Aurangabad
    6834
    605
    11619
    585
    30759
    535
    9867
    591
    80045
    455
    12711
    581
    Government Medical College, Latur
    13742
    578
    24876
    548
    59226
    484
    26441
    544
    162739
    369
    NA
    NA
    Swami Ramananda Teertha Rural Gov Medical College, Ambajogi
    15916
    571
    27314
    542
    48346
    503
    26488
    544
    166880
    365
    40112
    516

    Maharashtra NEET cut off 2019 State Quota seats for Private Medical Colleges

    Maharashtra MBBS cut off 2019 State Quota seats for Private Medical Colleges

    In Maharashtra total 19 Self Financing Private Medical Colleges approved by MCI and Participating in NEET 2020 Counselling. In Maharashtra total 2370 MBBS Seats available in Private Medical Colleges. Out of these 2370 MBBS Seats in Private Medical Colleges, 1185 MBBS Seats are allotted to Competent Authority Quota, 829 MBBS Seats are allotted to Management Quota and 356 MBBS Seats are allotted to NRI Quota. All the seats at Minority College will be filled by the respective minority candidate and if particular Minority candidate is not available then the remaining seats will be filled by general candidates.

    Maharashtra Private Medical Colleges MBBS Cut Off 2019 for Rest of Maharashtra Region

    In Rest of Maharashtra Region 13 Private Medical Colleges available. In each Private Medical college of Rest of Maharashtra region, 70% Seats reserved for Rest of Maharashtra Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Vidarba and Marathwada Regions Candidates

    Maharashtra 70% Regional Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Rest of Maharashtra Region in Private Medical Colleges

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    A.C.P.M Medical College, Dhule
    48526
    501
    48967
    500
    126481
    402
    63334
    478
    283950
    284
    Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Solapur
    55514
    490
    57116
    487
    113876
    415
    63547
    477
    304990
    272
    B.K.L Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri
    62391
    479
    NA
    NA
    118451
    410
    73605
    463
    299644
    275
    Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Medical College,Hospital & Resaerch Centre, Nashik
    36589
    523
    41066
    514
    118747
    410
    46108
    505
    280643
    286
    Dr.Ulhas Patil Medical College, Jalgaon
    50663
    496
    --
    --
    124916
    404
    61678
    480
    294747
    278
    K.J.Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai
    22827
    553
    41029
    514
    106679
    423
    49438
    500
    252407
    303
    Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research,Talegaon, Pune
    48021
    502
    49093
    500
    111071
    418
    59588
    418
    282799
    285
    Padmashree Dr.Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation Medical College, Ahmed Nagar
    52361
    495
    NA
    NA
    118053
    411
    56492
    488
    296102
    278
    Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Saaangli
    67789
    471
    NA
    NA
    128487
    400
    79408
    455
    305203
    272
    S.M.B.T Institute Medical Sciences & Research, Nashik
    63868
    477
    NA
    NA
    122328
    406
    73946
    463
    310679
    269
    Smt.Kashibai Navale Medical College, Pune
    56674
    488
    NA
    NA
    113671
    415
    77113
    458
    284009
    284
    Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai
    27189
    542
    38303
    519
    110482
    419
    43463
    510
    258749
    299
    Vedanta Institute of Medical Sciences, Palghar
    97845
    433
    NA
    NA
    162879
    369
    123967
    405
    337572
    255

    Maharashtra 30% State Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Rest of Maharashtra Region in Private Medical Colleges

    In Rest of Maharashtra Region 13 Private Medical Colleges available. In each Private Medical college of Rest of Maharashtra region 70% Seats reserved for Rest of Maharashtra Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Vidarba and Marathwada Regions Candidates.

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    A.C.P.M Medical College, Dhule
    40328
    516
    40213
    516
    65507
    475
    36030
    524
    232549
    316
    Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Solapur
    47567
    503
    NA
    NA
    83243
    450
    46917
    504
    244354
    308
    B.K.L Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri
    51505
    496
    50314
    498
    85233
    448
    51853
    496
    242911
    309
    Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Medical College,Hospital & Resaerch Centre, Nashik
    36234
    523
    33936
    528
    80596
    454
    39035
    518
    219641
    325
    Dr.Ulhas Patil Medical College, Jalgaon
    35375
    525
    34929
    526
    82552
    451
    42849
    511
    252910
    303
    K.J.Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai
    18241
    565
    33931
    520
    77505
    458
    39441
    517
    NA
    NA
    Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research,Talegaon, Pune
    46345
    505
    41462
    514
    81366
    453
    46583
    504
    232943
    316
    Padmashree Dr.Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation Medical College, Ahmed Nagar
    41026
    514
    NA
    NA
    81822
    452
    39691
    517
    243674
    309
    Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Saaangli
    55369
    490
    NA
    NA
    84284
    449
    56577
    488
    255270
    301
    S.M.B.T Institute Medical Sciences & Research, Nashik
    53253
    493
    NA
    NA
    83922
    450
    53393
    493
    248950
    306
    Smt.Kashibai Navale Medical College, Pune
    52074
    495
    50814
    497
    65673
    474
    54416
    491
    209724
    332
    Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai
    25528
    546
    33945
    528
    77961
    458
    33887
    528
    226596
    320
    Vedanta Institute of Medical Sciences, Palghar
    75143
    461
    NA
    NA
    91022
    441
    80422
    454
    260362
    298

    Maharashtra Private Medical Colleges MBBS Cut Off 2019 for Vidarba Region

    In Vidarba Region 3 Private Medical Colleges available. In each Private Medical college of Vidarba Region 70% Seats reserved for Vidarba Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Rest of Maharashtra and Marathwada Regions.

    Maharashtra 70% Regional Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Vidarba Region Private Medical Colleges

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    Dr.Punjabrao Deshmukh Smruti Medical College, Amaravati
    49641
    499
    NA
    NA
    83870
    450
    134009
    395
    241530
    310
    Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha (Government Aided)
    NANA

    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    N.K.P.Salve Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nagpur
    46399
    505
    NA
    NA
    81786
    451
    170015
    363
    229316
    318

    Maharashtra 30% State Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Vidarba Region Private Medical Colleges

    In Vidarba Region 3 Private Medical Colleges available. In each Private Medical college of Vidarba Region 70% Seats reserved for Vidarba Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Rest of Maharashtra and Marathwada Regions.

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    Dr.Punjabrao Deshmukh Smruti Medical College, Amaravati
    47936
    502
    NA
    NA
    82617
    451
    50491
    498
    236717
    313
    Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha (Government Aided)
    13638
    578
    24092
    550
    61272
    481
    24665
    548
    188755
    348
    N.K.P.Salve Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nagpur
    42489
    512
    NA
    NA
    80043
    455
    51189
    497
    233993
    315

    Maharashtra Private Medical Colleges MBBS Cut Off 2019 for Marathwada Region

    In Marathwada Region 2 Private Medical Colleges available. In each Private Medical college of Marathwada Region 70% Seats reserved for Marathwada Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Vidarba and Rest of Maharashtra Regions candidates.

    Maharashtra 70% Regional Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Marathwada Region Private Medical Colleges

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research , Latur
    46290
    505
    NA
    NA
    83938
    450
    NA
    NA
    263687
    296
    Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Badnapur, Jalna (Muslim Minority)
    87981
    445
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA

    Maharashtra 30% State Quota MBBS Cutoff 2019 for Marathwada Region Private Medical Colleges

    In Marathwada Region 2 Private Medical Colleges available. In each Private Medical college of Marathwada Region 70% Seats reserved for Marathwada Region Candidates only and remaining 30% Seats reserved for state Quota means Vidarba and Rest of Maharashtra Regions candidates.

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research , Latur
    45217
    507
    45104
    507
    82675
    451
    NA
    NA
    242801
    309
    Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Badnapur, Jalna (Muslim Minority)
    57330
    487
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA

    Maharashtra NEET 2019 MBBS All India Quota Cut Off College-wise and Category-wise

    College Name
    UR
    UR PH
    SC
    SC PH
    ST
    ST PH

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
    638
    657
    105044
    425
    16925
    568
    NA
    NA
    14781
    575
    NA
    NA
    Grant Medical Colleges & Sir J.J.Hospital, Mumbai
    1329
    645
    157587
    374
    18500
    564
    NA
    NA
    33400
    529
    NA
    NA
    Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College,Mumbai
    2773
    630
    176507
    358
    31320
    534
    584467
    163
    49437
    500
    NA
    NA
    Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
    2430
    632
    NA
    NA
    25547
    546
    NA
    NA
    38564
    519
    NA
    NA
    Bahiramjee Jijibhai Medical College, Pune
    2240
    635
    216219
    328
    32167
    532
    205399
    335
    53313
    493
    NA
    NA
    Government Medical College, Nagpur
    4883
    615
    282289
    285
    46003
    506
    NA
    NA
    67568
    472
    NA
    NA
    H.B.T. Medical College & Dr. R. N. Cooper General Hospital, Juhu, Mumbai
    4013
    620
    NA
    NA
    41347
    514
    NA
    NA
    48467
    501
    NA
    NA
    Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Thane
    5990
    609
    397920
    227
    49519
    500
    NA
    NA
    71324
    466
    NA
    NA
    Dr S.C. Government Medical College, Nanded
    9924
    591
    356070
    246
    60272
    482
    NA
    NA
    76349
    460
    NA
    NA
    Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur
    6303
    607
    304923
    273
    48689
    501
    NA
    NA
    68451
    470
    NA
    NA
    MG Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha
    8486
    597
    388043
    232
    56858
    488
    NA
    NA
    82977
    451
    NA
    NA
    R.C.S.M. Government Medical College and CPR Hospital, Kolhapur
    9723
    592
    NA
    NA
    54908
    491
    NA
    NA
    79638
    455
    NA
    NA
    Government Medical College, Aurangabad
    8391
    597
    384329
    233
    54730
    491
    565545
    168
    77317
    458
    NA
    NA
    Government Medical College, Akola
    10240
    590
    460804
    202
    58386
    485
    NA
    NA
    65651
    475
    NA
    NA
    Government Medical College, Miraj
    10213
    590
    180891
    354
    60733
    482
    842021
    107
    78868
    456
    672017
    140
    Government Medical College, Latur
    10540
    589
    461362
    202
    54743
    491
    --78736
    456
    NA
    NA
    SH Vasant Rao Naik Government Medical College, Yavatamal
    10653
    589
    483014
    194
    63154
    478
    623811
    152
    80592
    463
    NA
    NA
    Shri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Dhule
    10414
    590
    525321
    180
    64382
    476
    NA
    NA
    81135
    453
    NA
    NA
    Swami Ramanand Tirth Rural Medical College, Ambajogai
    11054
    587
    NA
    NA
    64942
    475
    NA
    NA
    81751
    453
    NA
    NA
    Government Medical College, Gondia
    10689
    589
    NA
    NA
    60607
    482
    NA
    NA
    81312
    453
    NA
    NA
    Dr Vaishampayam Memorial Medical College, Solapur
    9104
    595
    361467
    244
    60002
    483
    NA
    NA
    78497
    457
    NA
    NA
    Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandrapur
    11156
    587
    NA
    NA
    62519
    479
    NA
    NA
    79322
    456
    NA
    NA
    Government Medical College, Baramathi
    11222
    586
    424975
    216
    62846
    478
    NA
    NA
    77543
    458
    NA
    NA
    Government Medical College, Jalgaon
    10315
    590
    418415
    219
    60365
    482
    NA
    NA
    78691
    456
    NA
    NA

    National Modern Medical Education & Research Institute, Silvasa, U.T of Dadra Nagar Haveli Cut Off-2019

    There are Five (5) MBBS seats reserved for candidates nominated by Government of Maharashtra. The Government of Maharashtra directed Commissioner, State CET Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai to fill these Seats at Government Medical College, Silvassa, U.T of Dadra Nagar Haveli.

    College Name
    UR
    OBC
    SC
    SEBC
    ST
    EWS

    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NEET Rank
    NEET Marks
    NAMO Medical Education and Research Institute, Silvassa
    24159
    549
    33505
    529
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA
    NA

    Copyrights © 2020 NEET COUNSELLING all rights reserved.